To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Heartbreak Quotes (Depressing Quotes) 0059

Heartbreak Quotes (Depressing Quotes) 0059

Heartbreak Quotes (Depressing Quotes) 0059


I have looked into your eyes with my eyes. I have put my heart near your heart.
-- Pope John XXIII

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-- Robert Louis Stevenson

Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.
-- Rabindranath Tagore

The fact that I can plant a seed and it becomes a flower, share a bit of knowledge and it becomes another's, smile at someone and receive a smile in return, are to me continual spiritual exercises.
-- Leo Buscaglia


Heartbreak Quotes (Depressing Quotes)


Below are some Heartbreak Quotes (Depressing Quotes), hopefully it can be your inspiration.

Heartbreak Quotes (Depressing Quotes) 0059 1

Heartbreak Quotes (Depressing Quotes) 0059 2

Heartbreak Quotes (Depressing Quotes) 0059 3

Heartbreak Quotes (Depressing Quotes) 0059 4

Heartbreak Quotes (Depressing Quotes) 0059 5

Heartbreak Quotes (Depressing Quotes) 0059 6

Heartbreak Quotes (Depressing Quotes) 0059 7

Heartbreak Quotes (Depressing Quotes) 0059 8

Heartbreak Quotes (Depressing Quotes) 0059 9

Heartbreak Quotes (Depressing Quotes) 0059 10


Feel free to share, if you think some Heartbreak Quotes (Depressing Quotes) above inspired you.
Thanks :)

No comments: